Monday, March 27, 2006

Four Guys, Two Girls, and a LOT of Lube !!!

Picture this. Your little Lisa's sitting in front of the screen, typing a message when BANG! The door flies open and like a rubgy team (but not as many - thank god), in rushes a bunch of guys and a really really cute little dark chick.

I only have time to type the last word and click-send and they're on me. Dave's at the front with his, ever-fucking-present, rope. He and his mate Phil drag me over to the low armchair, bend me over it, and tie my arms down. So I'm there right, bare-arsed, coz I always go bare-arsed when I'm home, bent over a chair, my arse in the air, and a chick I haven't even been introduced to somewhere in the room.



My head's down now and all I can see is chair and carpet, and all I can hear is laughter and that sploogy sound of lube being squeezed out of a tube. Cold lube, and a cold hand starts rubbing it into my arsehole. It clenches tight when the cold fingers touch, then it relaxes and opens up a bit, then a bit more until whosever fingers they are can slip in, well three at least. Can you imagine?

The first cock pushes its head against the resistence of my arsehole. There's not much resistence and it slides in. There's always a tiny moment of pain when the muscle stretches but then it's pure bliss all the way. It's Dave, I know, coz he always goes first. Some kind of territory thing. Funny when you think about it really. *giggle* So, he's fucking me and I'm loving it. My eyes are closed and I feel a soft hand on my cheek. I stretch my head up to see the dark chick.



She's got the cutest face, all pouty, thick South American lips, skin so dark-tanned she can't possibly live here! She introduces herself as Rita (kind of an old name for this chick). So, we're talking about ourselves, she's holding my head up coz it hurts after a while, holding it up by myself; and all the time I'm bumping backwards and forwards as my arse is being fucked. I could feel my face getting so hot, from the being upside down kinda, and from getting more turned on by the second.

Rita has one hand down the front of her shorts (yes, shorts) and is playing with her pussy. She says she wishes she had a cock so she could fuck me too. Then I think of my strap-on in the drawer by my bed. She's off like a shot. Moments later, Dave's cock slips out of my arse and with a "hola honey", Rita is pushing at my arsehole with my big, black strap-on. I can hear the guys voices. They're impressed.

She must have done this before coz she pushes in and out of me without hurting. If you use a strap-on in someone's arse the wrong way, it can really hurt. She's panting hard and I don't imagine for a second that it's from the exertion. I can't look back but her rhythm changes suddenly. Then I feel a huge shove and it's like Rita's suddenly more powerful.



Dave's at my face and telling me what's happening. One of the other guys has grabbed a little low bench, yknow, one of those for putting on shoes and stuff, and he's put his cock in Rita's arse. So what I'm getting is this whole fucking train and me at the front, getting both of thier thrusts. Feels good. ;)



Over the next half hour or so, I'm fucked, still tied, by all of the guys more than once, and then they untie me. I get to finally meet Rita face to face and then face to cunt and face to arse and cunt to cunt, cock to mouth to arse to cunt. You get the picture. We were like a bunch of worms all fucking and sucking and cumming, on the floor. I've told you about Dave's mates before. They're deviates to a man but I know em all now and I trust em too. One of em has a cock that must be ten inches long. It's thick too and fuck, when that goes in my arse, it feels like a fucking tree in me. I ride him hard too. It's best when I'm on my back and pinned to the floor, my hands over my head, also pinned and that massive cock shoving into me. My cunt gets so wet I feel like I'll drown in it.

When everyone's had enough and we've smoked a J or two and feeling mellow, they all leave. All except, Rita. She stayed for the night and we had a lot more fun, just the two of us. A nice warm bath together and then bed, soft playing for the rest of the night, coming down nicely. I'm keeping in touch with her for sure. She's going back home in a few weeks so we'll have time to hang out. I'm sure I'll have more to tell and she read the blog. She'll read this too. That chick is so tasty and a total show-off.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, April 01, 2006 3:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking awesome. What terrific jerk off material. Seriously, I gotta find me a girl like you some day.

http://xrays.stumbleupon.com/

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 5:30:00 AM, Blogger Vulvanist said...

It was a fun night. Off travelling again soon though so Dave and his mates will have to cool their heels or find another chick to play with LOL

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 5:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really one of a kind, jeez... :)) (yeah, all smiles!)

Osc./Zbig.

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 5:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story! I love the details you include, and the fact that it's so obvious you're having a good time by the way you describe things as you do.

Found via flickr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home