Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dubai - Journal entries April 24th

April 24th



  • Actually slept for a while, was so tired. Nice deam about that local girl. Not so innocent that one, not in the dream anyway.

  • 8am breakfast. One of the waiters has the cutest arse.

  • 9am out the door. Meetings all day again, except for inspection of one of their facilities. Commercial white building, no character. Get me out of here! Tea tea tea, no alcohol in sight. I'd kill for an Absolut!!!

  • Acquired a new music label. Biz finished at 7.30pm, dinne til 9pm. I'm outta here.

  • Hotel, dress, out, town.

  • OMG! Beautiful chicks everywhere and really cute guys! Gave some 'special' looks to a few chicks but they looked interested then nervous and looked away.

  • Strolled along the waterfront for an hour or so, clearing my head and back to the hotel, at least I can get a drink there.

  •  Got chatting to a German chick in the bar. Very cool, husky voice. Pushed EVERY one of my buttons. Do not disturb sign on the door and a night of kissing, sucking, licking, and she had a big toy in her luggage. Brave girl! We got some use out of that. I haven't cum so much since Italy and Vanya!!!


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home