Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dubai - Journal entries April 25th


  • Woke up in the nicest way this morning. A tongue on my pussy and hands all over me. Anna sure knows how to twist my knobs. I'm so tired now but it was totally worth it. She's flying back to Munich today so maybe we'll catch up later when I get to Germany. We swapped numbers.

  • You see, I've even started writing in this fuckin journal like it's for someone else to read. Well, I just scratch in entries normally.

  • Usual stuff again today. Had a lunch with some local dignitaries so we had a good meal at least. Again the waitresses were a lot more sexy than the hosts. I did get propositioned by one of the local government guys but I can't mix business with that kind of thing. Fucking is one thing, damaging the biz is another. He was pretty nice though. If it was outside of business I would have fucked him in an instant but I won't have it used as leverage later. Too dangerous. Girl's gotta keep her head. It's not just me it could hurt.

  • Made another business partner in the afternoon session. Sold the rights to use one of our brand names for a local business. Cost em big!

  • Dinner over by 9pm again and back out for a walk.

  • Met a local guy in a club. Flashy git, waving the bills around, but he was also charming. Took a risk and went back to his place. A bit off-putting when he ordered his wife to go out but no dick for a week, I was gagging for it!!! Guy was an athlete. He turned me around every way he could think of and fucked me in every place he could fit. He was good though when he calmed down enough to stop messing about and actually gave me a good hard fucking. Nice cock. Very very hard. Don't know how he kept going coz he pounded away at my cunt for almost an hour solid! By the time he came all over me in great hot strong spurts, my cunt was sore but still wet and he collapsed and went to sleep. I'd cum that many times I had a pain in my chest, and all though my back, from the twisting and writhing. It was after 2am when he finally woke up and had another, shorter, session, his time in m arse. I blew him til he came then he sagged back onto his bed, phoned for his car and waved me goodbye, out the door. No kiss, no seeing me to the door even. OK, we both used each other but fuck! A bit of courtesy is nice.

  • Back at the hotel by 3.45am, a little rest, some blogging.


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home