Friday, April 28, 2006

Dubai - Journal entries April 26th

  • Last day in Dubai, some more “places of interest” to visit today courtesy of the local big guys.
  • Walking’s a bit tricky this morning. If Rodney sees it, he’ll ask questions. A few stretches should do it, be right as rain.
  • If that guy wasn’t such a pig I’d go back for more. He was a great fuck but what a fucking pig!!! OK, over it now.
  • 7.30am breakfast meeting. Can hardly stay awake and sitting is uncomfortable. Need a lie down.
  • 9.45am into the limo and out to see “beautiful Dubai”. Kind of a parting gift from Sheik whatsisname.
  • Given some gorgeous fabric, loads of it. I know just the person to make some clothes back home. Note – get Judith to ship the fabric to xxx (not going to tell you my dress maker. Do I look crazy? Oh, and Judith is my PA)
  • A huge lunch. I’ve gotta bed one of these waitresses, they’re making me wet especially when they flash me that “I know you want to fuck me” look. bitches!
  • More meetings and planning sessions until 6.30pm. Early finish tonight. Tomorrow Capetown.
  • 8.30pm on the terrace, having a quiet drink by myself. Sweet chick intro’ed herself as Shelley. Travelling with her parents as a kinda 18th birthday treat. They went out on the town but she didn’t want to go. A little freaked out by the whole Eastern thing. She’s from Oregan.
  • Nice chat. Lucky me, a curious girl.
  • In my room she was shy and didn’t know what to do with her hands. She was looking at the carpet, wall, out the window, anywhere but at me. She actually quivered a little when I touched her hand. She told me that she’d kissed a friend of hers at her house but that chick didn’t want to go further. It took some coaxing and I had to lead her all the way, I even undressed her. When we were on the bed and I stroked her she said she was dizzy and her whole body was red with embarrassment. She didn’t want to stop though. I ran my fingers all ver her body to sooth her and help her to relax. By the time I touched her pussy with my tongue, she came almost immediately. Poor Shelley was hesitant about putting her face near my pussy but she did her best and, in the end, she made me cum. It took a while because she stopped a lot to ask if she was doing it right. When I came she got really bold and then she was fine. She brought me to climax a few more times, some quite intense, and we spent the next few hours playing and talking and kissing. I can’t remember the last time I’d had such an innocent experience. We exchanged numbers and email addresses. I don’t expect to hear from her much. Now she’s gotten past her block, I’m sure she’ll be way too busy looking for some new tasty pussies. Good for her!
  • Around 11pm, Shelley showered, dressed, and went back to her room before her folks got back. I played a little, went for a walk to clear my head and around 12.30, went off to sleep. These early nights could become a habit.

  

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 29, 2006 7:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero.

 
At Saturday, May 13, 2006 4:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that is what you get upto in Dubai, when you coming to Leeds, I'd love to see you in action... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home