Monday, September 25, 2006

Tokyo underground party - September 23rd

It was a first for me. In Tokyo, there is an underground life far greater and more bizarre than anything you might have seen in the light of day. This weekend I was invited, together with a friend, Kishi, to a theme party. We weren’t told what is was going to be except that we needed a mask, to be worn at all times, and no inhibitions.

My girlfriend Yumi had refused to go, partly because there would be mostly men there and mainly, because she’d be out of town on assignment.

Kishi is a friend of the people who organized the living sculpture thing I did on my last trip to Japan. She is down with a lot of the underground events that run throughout Tokyo, organizes some, but mostly just participates. She’s a favourite with men because she’s local and has pale skin, and is large-breasted. She also is one of the coolest people I have ever met. Nothing fazes her.

OK, so we took a car to the venue for the party. A tall, industrial looking building with a big steel door met us along with two men who explained that we would now need our masks. It was all dark and secretive and really reminded me of that ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ movie. Kishi whispered in my ear that it was cool.

Through the door music pumped and a crowd of maybe two hundred people danced in a huge mass while others stood to the side, nursing drinks and chatting, or rather yelling over the sounds. Some wore designer, some thrift tat, and others almost nothing; while a few small groups wore nothing at all. One thing they all shared was that they were all masked.

During the evening there were small events, set pieces I guess you’d call them. There was an area cleared for each performance and there were a few big plasma screens to show those further back what was going on. Half a dozen cameras captured every angle they could.

The first piece was an S&M thing. A guy was strapped across a table and three women took turns administering various tortures. Ball torture, nipple torture, candle wax, whips, that kinda thing, even a huge butt plug.

There was a lesbian show with the same three girls. It was a bit forced and frankly, looked fake. One particular chick made all the right sounds but her nipples never once got hard and her breathing was all wrong. A second lesbian show later was much better and everyone knew that they were not faking anything. I could smell the heat in those girls.

My piece, of which I was informed, only a few minutes before it was due to begin, came towards the end of the show schedule. It included myself, Kishi, and another girl, Ito. Up to this point, in all the pieces, all the girls had been local. Lucky me to be the exception. Behind a curtain our masks were replaced by thin, opaque, but sufficiently wide to conceal our identities, blindfolds. Handlers guided us to the ‘stage’ and laid us down on the mats. An announcer took to his microphone and announced, as Kishi translated for me, that this would be the promised bukkake and ‘cleansing’ piece. All men were invited to step up.

I have to praise them for their choice of music. It wasn’t the cheesy stuff I expected.

There was a signal to begin and within a minute or two of clapping I felt the first spatter of semen land on my face. Within a few more minutes my tits, legs, and stomach had been similarly spattered, and of course my face was receiving the largest amount. Being blindfolded I could only assume that Kishi and Ito were receiving the same. Time seemed to stand still as guy after guy steeped up and came over my body and face.

Then it ended. There was a buzzer and an announcement and I lay there, breathing heavily and not a little turned on. I heard Kishi’s voice next telling me what the announcer was saying. The total number of men who came on the three of us was ninety-six and from the shouting and cheering, it seemed that they must have reached their target.

Next the announcement came that they cleansing would begin. Moments later I felt the first gentle spray of water splash onto my body. It felt nice and I remember thinking how kind it was to use warm water. You’ve guessed it I suppose. That’s right. It wasn’t water. The cleansing was a call for anyone, man or woman, to clean the cum off our bodies with their piss. It first really hit home to me when I licked a splash off my lips and I tasted the salty, ammonia taste. The combination of alcohol and enthusiasm meant they pissed on our prone bodies for quite a while. When the final person had emptied their bladder, the three of use were led away again to some showers.

We scrubbed each other so clean we squeaked, then had our own mini party in the showers. We dressed again, refixed our masks and walked back out to the main room. A huge round of applause greeted us then subsided and the lights dimmed for the next show to begin.

Four hours later Kishi and I left in the car we’d arrived in and went back to my hotel. We were so exhausted that we kissed a little but just fell asleep in each other’s arms and slept so soundly.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u sure now how to party hun. Makes my weekend fuck fest seem tame. x

 
At Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely...

 
At Friday, September 29, 2006 6:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite an experience. Keep the stories coming. I love to hear what you're up to.

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Vulvanist said...

Will do. Saturday night and I've a challenge to fulfil, or to try anyway. ;)

xx Lisa

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy jumpins......wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home